Arm straps reduce fatigue and improve swing smoothness. Why take them off in winter just because they won’t reach around your coat sleeve?
Winter Med: Most Work Coats, Hoodies, Rain Coats (~13″) – can be used year round.
Winter Thick Length: Thicker Coats, Multi-Layers (~14.5″) – too long for year round use.
- Fits around the heaviest coats.
- Much easier on-off without pulling the strap out of the slot.
- Fully 30-40% longer than OEM straps.
- Fits any detector with arm strap slots with at least 1/8″ opening. Strap is 1″ wide.
- Heavy duty velcro on super strong nylon webbing with strong stitching.
- Double-stitched fold-over prevents pulling through the feeding slot on the right side.
- Works with the thickest sleeves.
- Made in Kentucky
Intro pricing only. These will be shipped approximately October 1st, and after that the price will go back to normal for winter.
Video shows “winter med”