- Kentucky-fried Metal Detectorist or… WTF are you doing detecting in 103F heat?
- Promising 1880s House Yields 2 Nice Finds in 30 Minutes
- Wiggs Chemical Token – 1930s – Pre-Nazi Swastika on “Lucky Coin” Coupon.
- Civil War Musket Wipe Tool / Musket Worm Tool
- Mystery Item: Knights Templar or Crusader’s Cross on Livestock Tag at 11″
Award-winning metal detecting expert involved in adventures throughout the USA (but mostly in Kentucky,) Scott Clark is a frequent presence in Archaeology projects around the commonwealth.