- Montpelier Archaeology Certification Program Day 3 and 4 – Metal Detectorists and Methodology Come Together on Chicken Mountain.
- National Trust for Historic Preservation Google Hangout on Metal Detecting Cooperation
- Short Highlight Reel from Metal Detecting Video Adventures in Kentucky
- Will Cheap CM-Level GPS Replace Stakes, Strings and Tape Measures in Archaeology?
- Metal Detecting Photography by Scott Clark
Award-winning metal detecting expert involved in adventures throughout the USA (but mostly in Kentucky,) Scott Clark is a frequent presence in Archaeology projects around the commonwealth.