- Montpelier Archaeology Certification Program Day 3 and 4 – Metal Detectorists and Methodology Come Together on Chicken Mountain.
- Metal Detecting 1835 House – Day Two: 1910 V-Nickle, 3-Ringer, Silver and more…
- “Detectorist, Transformed” via Kentucky Organization of Professional Archaeologists
- An Often Indefensible Assertion: “We’re Saving History.”
- Time Travel – Found Badge Narrowed to 3 Civil War Soldiers in Photograph
Award-winning metal detecting expert involved in adventures throughout the USA (but mostly in Kentucky,) Scott Clark is a frequent presence in Archaeology projects around the commonwealth.