- 1838 House Reluctantly Gives up Some Great Metal Detecting Finds
- Odd Finds…. It’s So Hot in KY that the Mercury Dimes are Swelling Up!
- Metal Detecting 1835 House – Day Two: 1910 V-Nickle, 3-Ringer, Silver and more…
- A Day at the Inn – Detecting the Site of a Stagecoach Inn in KY
- Preparing for a Week of Work at James Madison’s Montpelier
Award-winning metal detecting expert involved in adventures throughout the USA (but mostly in Kentucky,) Scott Clark is a frequent presence in Archaeology projects around the commonwealth.